The Australian Centre for Blood Diseases, in Monash's Central Clinical School, aims to provide excellence in the diagnosis and treatment of blood conditions as well as play a leading role in the advancement of knowledge in this increasingly important area of Medicine. The ACBD is affiliated with The Alfred's Haematology Department.
Join the Conversation
Latest ACBD news and eventsmore news and events
- Designer molecule could treat blood clotting without excessive bleeding
- Mutation find may help leukaemia patients
- Epilepsy drug a potential treatment for heart attack and stroke
- First dedicated blood cancer research centre
- Congratulations to Thomas Bonnard for the ISFP D. Collen Young Investigator Award!